A message from The Garden... The current Covid-19 crisis is impacting our operation as it is across our local landscape and beyond. We are adjusting to restrictions and best practices within our volunteer activity and we’re remaining flexible to this ever-changing dynamic.
* The Gardens at Unity Village will be open on Saturday mornings, as an essential food provider. Following the advice from national, state, and local health officials, we will operate using a drive-thru format to provide minimal to no-contact shopping. Market hours will be Saturday’s 8 am – 12 pm, until further notice.
* Workshops have been postponed as well. We will reschedule them when an appropriate time can be established. We will continue updating our site with exciting new workshops planned for the 2020 season.
* Using applicable precautions, our volunteers plan to continue preparing to grow produce, nurture bees and can jellies so long as those activities are unrestricted and can be accomplished safely.
* There will be no large gatherings or activities at the Barn or on our grounds until further notice.
* We cannot integrate any new volunteers at this time but if you are interested in volunteering, please send us an email to email@example.com.
It is our objective to be fully active and selling produce and product when the time is right. We hope all of you are intentionally following CDC’s recommended practices. We so appreciate all of you for your support and good wishes.