A message from The Garden... The current Covid-19 crisis is impacting our operation as it is across our local landscape and beyond. We are adjusting to restrictions and best practices within our volunteer activity and we’re remaining flexible to this ever-changing dynamic.
* Our Market Stand opening had been set for Saturday May 9, but the status is now To Be Determined.
* Our Worm Composting Workshop for kids and families has been postponed as well. We will reschedule it when an appropriate time can be established. We will continue updating our site with exciting new workshops planned for the 2020 season.
* Using applicable precautions, our volunteers plan to continue preparing to grow produce, nurture bees and can jellies so long as those activities are unrestricted and can be accomplished safely.
* There will be no large gatherings or activities at the Barn or on our grounds until further notice.
* We cannot integrate any new volunteers at this time but if you are interested in volunteering, please send us an email to email@example.com.
It is our objective to be fully active and selling produce and product when the time is right. We hope all of you are intentionally following CDC’s recommended practices. We so appreciate all of you for your support and good wishes.